Japan’s ruling LDP suffered severe losses in elections to the lower house of parliament, potentially weakening Prime Minister Kishida. His coalition with the Komeito party is, however, expected to stay in power, according to exit polls. Kishida had called the election but was punished by voters for perceived mishandling of the Covid situation.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence