Taliban leader Haibatullah Akhundzada made his first public appearance in Kandahar, southern Afghanistan, where he addressed supporters at the Darul Uloom Hakimah madarsa. Reports say no video filming was allowed, only a 10-minute audio recording shared by Taliban media. He apparently only delivered a religious message, seeking God’s blessings for the Taliban leadership.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence