Taliban leader Haibatullah Akhundzada made his first public appearance in Kandahar, southern Afghanistan, where he addressed supporters at the Darul Uloom Hakimah madarsa. Reports say no video filming was allowed, only a 10-minute audio recording shared by Taliban media. He apparently only delivered a religious message, seeking God’s blessings for the Taliban leadership.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives