Taliban leader Haibatullah Akhundzada made his first public appearance in Kandahar, southern Afghanistan, where he addressed supporters at the Darul Uloom Hakimah madarsa. Reports say no video filming was allowed, only a 10-minute audio recording shared by Taliban media. He apparently only delivered a religious message, seeking God’s blessings for the Taliban leadership.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff