Nepal’s new Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is expected to expand his cabinet on Monday with the inclusion of three members of the CPN(UML) considered close to Madhav Nepal. The move has the concurrence of Prachanda of the Maoist Centre.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border