At COP26, Prime Minister Modi and his UK counterpart Boris Johnson launched the ‘One Sun, One World, One Grid’. It seeks to build a transnational grid to transfer power from one country or region to another.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence