At least 19 people, most of them believed to be Taliban fighters, were killed when a suicide bomber blew himself at the entrance to a Kabul military hospital. Unidentified gunmen then entered the hospital and opened fire on patients. Fifty were reported injured.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence