The Tata Group is reportedly in talks with tech giant Microsoft to come in as a strategic investor in its forthcoming digital platform. The group with interests ranging from cars to coffee is planning to combine digital assets across its businesses under a new entity. The group is taking a leaf from the success of Reliance’s Jio platform which brought in Google and Facebook as investors last year.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff