The Tata Group is reportedly in talks with tech giant Microsoft to come in as a strategic investor in its forthcoming digital platform. The group with interests ranging from cars to coffee is planning to combine digital assets across its businesses under a new entity. The group is taking a leaf from the success of Reliance’s Jio platform which brought in Google and Facebook as investors last year.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives