The government has announced a Rs 76,000 crore policy boost for the semiconductor and display manufacturing ecosystem. The new policy, IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw said, will provide financial incentives for the industry by facilitating capital support and technological collaborations. It will help semiconductor and display fabs, silicon photonics, sensor fabs etc.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives