The government has announced a Rs 76,000 crore policy boost for the semiconductor and display manufacturing ecosystem. The new policy, IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw said, will provide financial incentives for the industry by facilitating capital support and technological collaborations. It will help semiconductor and display fabs, silicon photonics, sensor fabs etc.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff