The foreign ministers of the ‘West Asian Quad’ comprising India, Israel, the UAE and the U.S. are expected to meet in March next year to discuss an agenda focused on infrastructure and economic cooperation. The meeting in Dubai will be on the margins of the Dubai Expo. The foreign ministers had held a virtual meeting in October.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis