The foreign ministers of the ‘West Asian Quad’ comprising India, Israel, the UAE and the U.S. are expected to meet in March next year to discuss an agenda focused on infrastructure and economic cooperation. The meeting in Dubai will be on the margins of the Dubai Expo. The foreign ministers had held a virtual meeting in October.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff