Several people have been taken into custody following raids in different cities in Pakistan’s Punjab province. The raids were carried out in the wake of the blast outside the Lahore residence of Lashkar chief Hafiz Sayeed. There’s speculation Sayeed was at home although he had been convicted of terror financing earlier this year and was sentenced to 36 years in prison.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff