Several people have been taken into custody following raids in different cities in Pakistan’s Punjab province. The raids were carried out in the wake of the blast outside the Lahore residence of Lashkar chief Hafiz Sayeed. There’s speculation Sayeed was at home although he had been convicted of terror financing earlier this year and was sentenced to 36 years in prison.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess