The United Nations says 230,000 people have been displaced in fighting in Myanmar this year and need assistance. The UN Office for Humanitarian Affairs says 103,000 people had been displaced in Karen state on the Thai border in the last month, while 20,000 people were sheltering in 100 camps in Chin state bordering India. Armed clashes and general insecurity were hindering relief efforts.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff