U.S. pharma giant Johnson & Johnson will split into two entities with the separation of its consumer health arm from the pharma division. The separation will be done over the next 18 months. J&J says this will create two global leaders better positioned to deliver improved health outcomes.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence