Turkey has banned Syrian, Yemeni and Iraqi citizens from flying to Minsk, capital of Belarus. This shuts off a route being used by Arab migrants, thousands of whom are now camped outside the borders of EU member states Poland and Lithuania. The EU says Belarus is giving visas to the migrants and funnelling them to the EU borders to create a crisis for the bloc.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis