Turkey has banned Syrian, Yemeni and Iraqi citizens from flying to Minsk, capital of Belarus. This shuts off a route being used by Arab migrants, thousands of whom are now camped outside the borders of EU member states Poland and Lithuania. The EU says Belarus is giving visas to the migrants and funnelling them to the EU borders to create a crisis for the bloc.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff