Facebook’s senior management downplayed the threat from inflammatory content, raising serious questions about the media giant’s internal gatekeeping. Internal FB documents show how offline harm was accompanied by online hate during key crisis moments. December 2019 saw a spike in inflammatory content and hate speech that included misinformation about protests, demonizing of Muslims and related activities. FB has termed these reports as “acute misrepresentation”.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence