Japan has declared a state of emergency just two weeks ahead of the Tokyo Olympics. It will continue through the duration of the games. This follows a surge in Covid cases now hitting a two-month high. The emergency could see a ban on fans attending the games, a final decision is expected on Friday.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess