Japan has declared a state of emergency just two weeks ahead of the Tokyo Olympics. It will continue through the duration of the games. This follows a surge in Covid cases now hitting a two-month high. The emergency could see a ban on fans attending the games, a final decision is expected on Friday.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives