Japan has declared a state of emergency just two weeks ahead of the Tokyo Olympics. It will continue through the duration of the games. This follows a surge in Covid cases now hitting a two-month high. The emergency could see a ban on fans attending the games, a final decision is expected on Friday.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff