In Moscow for talks on Afghanistan, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met his counterpart Sergey Lavrov and warned that what happened in that country had implications for regional security. He said the legitimacy aspect could not be ignored for whoever came to power in Afghanistan. India and Russia must work together for peace in that troubled country.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess