In Moscow for talks on Afghanistan, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met his counterpart Sergey Lavrov and warned that what happened in that country had implications for regional security. He said the legitimacy aspect could not be ignored for whoever came to power in Afghanistan. India and Russia must work together for peace in that troubled country.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way