In Moscow for talks on Afghanistan, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met his counterpart Sergey Lavrov and warned that what happened in that country had implications for regional security. He said the legitimacy aspect could not be ignored for whoever came to power in Afghanistan. India and Russia must work together for peace in that troubled country.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff