External Affairs Minister Jaishankar briefed members of parliament on the developments in Afghanistan, indicating that evacuating Indians from there was top priority. He described the situation there as critical. The Taliban was blamed for not sticking to the promises made in the Doha agreement. He said 565 Indians had been evacuated but multiple checkpoints leading to the airport and instances of firing had complicated the evacuation process.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff