India and Maldives have signed an agreement for the Greater Male Connectivity Project, which envisages a $100 million grant and a $400 million line of credit to build a 6.7-km bridge linking Male with three islands. This will boost the airport coming up on Gulhifalu island and an industrial zone on Thilafushi island.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff