India and Maldives have signed an agreement for the Greater Male Connectivity Project, which envisages a $100 million grant and a $400 million line of credit to build a 6.7-km bridge linking Male with three islands. This will boost the airport coming up on Gulhifalu island and an industrial zone on Thilafushi island.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows