Thirteen people were reported dead in what is believed to be a suicide attack on Kabul Airport. Among those dead are Afghans and U.S. nationals, the latter could be military personnel engaged in evacuation operations. The Taliban has blamed the Islamic State Khorasan for the attack. The U.S. had been warning its nationals camped outside Kabul Airport to leave since an attack was imminent.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative