The Israeli government has promised a full investigation that the controversial Pegasus spyware was used to spy on Israeli citizens including those who led protests against former premier Benjamin Netanyahu. Police have denied doing so but others say it was done with court approval.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff