Russia has no plan to invade Ukraine but Deputy foreign minister Sergei Ryabkov said they want watertight guarantees from the U.S. not to admit Ukraine into Nato. On the ground, Russia has sent troops to Belarus ostensibly for winter exercises but given that it shares a border with Ukraine, the latter fears encirclement by Russia.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff