China appears to be fast-tracking a bridge connecting a gap along the north bank of the Pangong Tso. Satellite imagery has shown a heavy crane being used to lift and place concrete slabs between pillars. The bridge is expected to steeply reduce the travel time between Chinese troop posts in the area.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff