China appears to be fast-tracking a bridge connecting a gap along the north bank of the Pangong Tso. Satellite imagery has shown a heavy crane being used to lift and place concrete slabs between pillars. The bridge is expected to steeply reduce the travel time between Chinese troop posts in the area.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives