Israel and Morocco have opened air services between each other’s capitals and have agreed to cooperate in other areas including culture, youth affairs and sports. These agreements came at the end of Israeli foreign minister Yair Lapid’s first visit to Morocco since the two countries agreed to normalise ties last December. Israel has also opened a diplomatic mission in Rabat.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff