Israel and Morocco have opened air services between each other’s capitals and have agreed to cooperate in other areas including culture, youth affairs and sports. These agreements came at the end of Israeli foreign minister Yair Lapid’s first visit to Morocco since the two countries agreed to normalise ties last December. Israel has also opened a diplomatic mission in Rabat.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives