India and Pakistan exchanged lists of nuclear installations that cannot be attacked, a tradition dating back three decades. So far 31 such lists have been exchanged usually on new year’s eve. The details of the list are not known to the public.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff