The UK is expected to ease immigration restrictions on Indians, allowing thousands to live and work in that country for up to three years. This could form part of a trade agreement expected to be discussed when UK Trade Secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan visits Delhi later this month.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives