The UK is expected to ease immigration restrictions on Indians, allowing thousands to live and work in that country for up to three years. This could form part of a trade agreement expected to be discussed when UK Trade Secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan visits Delhi later this month.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff