The UK is expected to ease immigration restrictions on Indians, allowing thousands to live and work in that country for up to three years. This could form part of a trade agreement expected to be discussed when UK Trade Secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan visits Delhi later this month.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows