China’s property developers will have to pay a staggering $197 billion by the end of January. This would cover workers wages, dollar bonds, onshore notes and so on. The government has told developers, including the Evergrande group, that they must pay their bills or risk social unrest. Many firms are not clear where they will find the money to pay their bills.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way