China’s property developers will have to pay a staggering $197 billion by the end of January. This would cover workers wages, dollar bonds, onshore notes and so on. The government has told developers, including the Evergrande group, that they must pay their bills or risk social unrest. Many firms are not clear where they will find the money to pay their bills.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff