The Islamic State Khorasan has links with the Taliban and Haqqani Network, particularly those operating in Kabul, says Amrullah Saleh, former vice president who claims he is the legitimate president of Afghanistan. He said Taliban denials about the Islamic state are like Pakistan’s denials of the Taliban Shura’s presence in Quetta. “Talibs have learnt well from the master,” he tweeted.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives