India reported nearly 1,80,000 cases of Covid on Monday, a 13% increase from Sunday. Twenty three states are in the grip of Omicron with a little over 4000 cases recorded so far. Maharashtra leads with 1,216 cases followed by Delhi with 529. In the last 24 hours, 146 Covid deaths have been reported.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative