Japan and the U.S. will soon work out a new defence arrangement that would involve sharing the cost of the latter’s military presence in the former. The two sides will also explore R&D in defence technologies including ways to counter the threat from hypersonic weapons.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff