Kazakhstan appeared to be returning to normal after days of violence that saw Almaty taken over by angry anti-government mobs. Public transport was back on the streets and the internet was operating. The death toll may have crossed the figure of 164 the government put out and then retracted.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff