Thousands of school teachers walked out of classrooms in France in protest against changing Covid rules that they say are too lax against the Omicron variant. The authorities admitted that nearly 40 per cent of elementary school teachers and 25 per cent of secondary teachers were on strike.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff