Nigeria restored access to twitter seven months after suspending it. Twitter had taken down a tweet by the president after he threatened a violent crackdown on secessionist groups. Twitter has agreed to open an office in Lagos, pay taxes and obey the law of the land.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows