Nigeria restored access to twitter seven months after suspending it. Twitter had taken down a tweet by the president after he threatened a violent crackdown on secessionist groups. Twitter has agreed to open an office in Lagos, pay taxes and obey the law of the land.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better