Britain is hopeful of concluding a free trade pact with India by the end of the year or early next. An interim agreement could be struck as early as April if negotiations proceed smoothly. India is hoping to boost exports of leather, textiles, jewellery and agri-processed products. Two-way trade is around $50 billion with plans of raising it to $100 billion in a decade.
June 30, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- “India Natural Leader Of The Indo-Pacific Region. Australia Excited By Defence Industries Here”
- India Needs Strong Maritime Security System, Says NSA Doval
- ‘Controversy Over Nepal Army Underscores Deeper Political Undercurrents’
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff