Scientists in France have identified a new Coronavirus strain with more mutations than the Omicron variant. At least 12 people infected with this variant have been identified in the port city of Marseilles and have been linked to travel to Cameroon, west Africa. The new variant has been named IHU but medical experts say there is nothing so far to suggest it would be more contagious than Omicron.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives