Indian personnel posted at the consulate in Kandahar have been brought back for the timebeing amid intense fighting between government forces and the Taliban outside the city. The staff were flown out by a special air force aircraft last evening with the flights avoiding Pakistai airspace. The Ministry of External Affairs has said the consulate has not been shut, local staff members remain and when the situation stabilises, Indian personnel will return.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff