Indian personnel posted at the consulate in Kandahar have been brought back for the timebeing amid intense fighting between government forces and the Taliban outside the city. The staff were flown out by a special air force aircraft last evening with the flights avoiding Pakistai airspace. The Ministry of External Affairs has said the consulate has not been shut, local staff members remain and when the situation stabilises, Indian personnel will return.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds