Indian personnel posted at the consulate in Kandahar have been brought back for the timebeing amid intense fighting between government forces and the Taliban outside the city. The staff were flown out by a special air force aircraft last evening with the flights avoiding Pakistai airspace. The Ministry of External Affairs has said the consulate has not been shut, local staff members remain and when the situation stabilises, Indian personnel will return.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better