Less than a month after Israel’s Prime Minister Naftali Bennet called on Egypt’s President al-Sisi in Sharm el-Sheikh, the first flight by Egyptair landed in Tel Aviv. Cairo and Israel normalised relations in 1979 but direct flights were by a subsidiary of Egyptair. Now the Egyptian flag carrier will operate four flights a week.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff