Less than a month after Israel’s Prime Minister Naftali Bennet called on Egypt’s President al-Sisi in Sharm el-Sheikh, the first flight by Egyptair landed in Tel Aviv. Cairo and Israel normalised relations in 1979 but direct flights were by a subsidiary of Egyptair. Now the Egyptian flag carrier will operate four flights a week.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows