It is now 50 days since the Taliban took power in Kabul and there is no indication of any diplomatic recognition anytime soon. A humanitarian disaster looms large given that supplies of food and fuel are running low. Meanwhile, the Taliban claims to have raised a battalion of suicide bombers on the border with Tajikistan, at a time when the latter has been demanding the inclusion of more ethnic Tajiks in the interim government.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff