It is now 50 days since the Taliban took power in Kabul and there is no indication of any diplomatic recognition anytime soon. A humanitarian disaster looms large given that supplies of food and fuel are running low. Meanwhile, the Taliban claims to have raised a battalion of suicide bombers on the border with Tajikistan, at a time when the latter has been demanding the inclusion of more ethnic Tajiks in the interim government.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives