It is now 50 days since the Taliban took power in Kabul and there is no indication of any diplomatic recognition anytime soon. A humanitarian disaster looms large given that supplies of food and fuel are running low. Meanwhile, the Taliban claims to have raised a battalion of suicide bombers on the border with Tajikistan, at a time when the latter has been demanding the inclusion of more ethnic Tajiks in the interim government.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows