The UK is looking at trade and security agreements with India and other Indo-Pacific states, says Liz Truss, Britain’s new foreign secretary. Truss was heading international trade until her promotion. She said the UK wants more arrangements on the lines of the recently concluded AUKUS and wanted to bring in Japan and Canada.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief