The UK is looking at trade and security agreements with India and other Indo-Pacific states, says Liz Truss, Britain’s new foreign secretary. Truss was heading international trade until her promotion. She said the UK wants more arrangements on the lines of the recently concluded AUKUS and wanted to bring in Japan and Canada.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows