The UK is looking at trade and security agreements with India and other Indo-Pacific states, says Liz Truss, Britain’s new foreign secretary. Truss was heading international trade until her promotion. She said the UK wants more arrangements on the lines of the recently concluded AUKUS and wanted to bring in Japan and Canada.
- “Xi’s Saudi Summits Are Projection Of MbS’ Confidence; India Should Be A Shaper Of New World Order”
- Huawei’s Expansion In Saudi Arabia Underscores US Insecurities And Dilemmas
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”