China initiated its first diplomatic contact with the Taliban in Kabul on Wednesday when its ambassador Wang Yu met Abdul Salam Hanafi, head of the Taliban political office. No details were released other than Wang promising to help in the reconstruction of the country. China is among a handful that kept its embassy open in Kabul.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff