A Chinese cemetery in Xinjiang containing the graves of PLA soldiers killed in the 1962 war with India and last year’s Galwan Valley clashes is being refurbished as an “education base”. It will be used for propaganda purposes. There are over 400 such bases all over China.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence