Magdalena Andersson is bidding to be Sweden’s first woman prime minister but faces an uphill struggle after failing to strike a deal with a key partner, the former communist Left Party. She now faces a crucial vote in parliament on Wednesday.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border