Magdalena Andersson is bidding to be Sweden’s first woman prime minister but faces an uphill struggle after failing to strike a deal with a key partner, the former communist Left Party. She now faces a crucial vote in parliament on Wednesday.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff