India plans to release 5 million barrels of crude oil from its strategic reserves of 38 million barrels as part of a coordinated move with the U.S. to cool international oil prices. This is expected to be done over a week or 10 days. The strategic reserves are stored in underground caverns on the west and east coasts. The oil will be sold to Indian refiners.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff