China is sending a team that will work with the Pakistanis to probe the blast on a bus in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa that killed nine Chinese engineers. China had called it a bomb attack but appeared to drop that description when Pakistan said it was the result of gas leak.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess