Indian photojournalist Danish Siddiqui was killed when the Afghan army patrol he was embedded with came under fire on Friday from Taliban fighters in Spin Boldak near the border with Pakistan. Siddiqui was Reuters chief photographer in India and had won the Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of the Rohingya conflict in Myanmar. Also killed was an Afghan special forces commander.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff