The UK’s Prince Andrew has to medically prove that he cannot sweat. The proof has been demanded by the court hearing a case where the royal is accused of having sex with an underage girl who claims he was sweating profusely during the act. Andrew has denied any wrongdoing.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows