Pakistan has made significant progress on the first action plan of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), says the U.S., since it has addressed 26 of 27 concerns. It wants Islamabad to move swiftly to complete work on investigations and prosecution of senior leaders and commanders of UN-designated terror groups. It also demanded action on terrorism financing.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff