Pakistan has made significant progress on the first action plan of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), says the U.S., since it has addressed 26 of 27 concerns. It wants Islamabad to move swiftly to complete work on investigations and prosecution of senior leaders and commanders of UN-designated terror groups. It also demanded action on terrorism financing.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better