Pakistan has made significant progress on the first action plan of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), says the U.S., since it has addressed 26 of 27 concerns. It wants Islamabad to move swiftly to complete work on investigations and prosecution of senior leaders and commanders of UN-designated terror groups. It also demanded action on terrorism financing.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess