Online education firm Byjus has raised 2,200 crore or $300 million in fresh funding from investors, taking its valuation to $18 billion. Byjus issued over 77,000 shares to at least five investors including Edelweiss and India Infoline Ltd. With this Byjus has overtaken Paytm which is valued at $16 billion.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff