Online education firm Byjus has raised 2,200 crore or $300 million in fresh funding from investors, taking its valuation to $18 billion. Byjus issued over 77,000 shares to at least five investors including Edelweiss and India Infoline Ltd. With this Byjus has overtaken Paytm which is valued at $16 billion.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis