Algeria has recalled its ambassador from Paris in protest over remarks attributed to President Macron. It has also banned overflights by French military aircraft heading for the Sahel. Macron is accused of describing Algeria’s political system as having a military twist, and its official history as a “discourse of hatred towards France”.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff