Fumio Kishida formally took over as prime minister of Japan after the ruling LDP won a comfortable vote in parliament. His cabinet comprises a mix of holdovers from the Suga cabinet to newcomers. Kishida promised a new start, strong will and firm resolve.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff