U.S. President Joe Biden said he had spoken to his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping and “we agree, we’ll abide by the Taiwan agreement. I don’t think he should be doing anything but abiding by the agreement.” Biden appeared to suggest he will abide by the “One China” policy and Beijing will not seek unification with Taiwan except through peaceful means.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives