U.S. President Joe Biden said he had spoken to his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping and “we agree, we’ll abide by the Taiwan agreement. I don’t think he should be doing anything but abiding by the agreement.” Biden appeared to suggest he will abide by the “One China” policy and Beijing will not seek unification with Taiwan except through peaceful means.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff