Israel’s Prime Minister Naftali Bennet has confirmed the spy agency Mossad carried out a complex operation to gather information about a missing Israeli flyer, Lt. Col. Ron Arad, whose aircraft was shot down over Lebanon in 1986. He disappeared in the custody of the Amal militia and may have even died. The Mossad operation reportedly involved kidnapping an Iranian general in Syria and renditioning him to an African country.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff